Sunday, December 4, 2011

i'll wait for u...


I know you're not ready,
But for love, I'll wait for you.
To have a chance at pure happiness,
I'll wait for you.

I'll give you all the space and time you need.
I know you need to mend a broken heart, you have wounds that need to be cleansed.
I know that you have some secret scars only you know about.
I know there are hurts that you have no desires to remember or even speak out loud.

I'll wait for you and be your friend until the very end.
If you give me a chance, I will show you that I can be your lover and your best friend.

I'll wait until you are ready to show love and let love in.
I'll wait until you are whole, and complete on the inside.
I'll wait until the real you comes out and that you are no longer holding back.

I know it's not me, but this phase is all about you.
I understand that you're hurt, and to open up,
Is something that you just aren't willing to do.

But for my true love I'll wait for you.
To let my mask go, I'll wait for you.
To risk waiting on my soul mate, I'll wait for you.
To fully release the love I have inside, I'll wait for you.

I'll wait to cater, pamper, and to serve you!! 



1 comment: